Rather than write a new post today, I wanted to share one I wrote from last year. Can’t believe its been 7 years already.
Warning: This post contains a topic that deals with a personal tragedy. As a result I’ve disabled comments. If you ever feel you need to talk, below are some useful numbers. It’s ok to talk.
- Samaritans (UK & Ireland): 116 123
- Pieta House (Ireland): 1800 247 247
- CALM (UK): 0800 58 58 58
- Aware (Ireland): 1800 80 48 48
- Lifeline (Australia): 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue (Australia): 1300 22 4636
- Lifeline (US): 1 800 273 8255
It’s funny how certain things can remind you of people. They don’t have to be big or tangible things and even the connection can be tenuous at best, yet when we think about them, memories connected to them flood back. There are two games that have a link to one person. They are C-12: Final Resistance and Sleeping Dogs. When I think of these, I instantly think of my nephew at two different…
View original post 1,061 more words